By registering for Caravelle Tour’s services and paying your deposit, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PRICE GUARANTEE: All prices are in US Dollar, based on rates and exchange rates applicable at the time of booking. Should the value of the dollar drop significantly, the prices will be adjusted accordingly. The variation will be reflected in the final invoice sent prior to the final payment deadline.
2. PASSENGER NAME: Passengers are responsible to ensure that the names printed on the invoice exactly match the first and last name written in their passport (including any middle names, initials or hyphens). Due to newly introduced security measures, any name change including minor spelling corrections may require airline reservations to be cancelled and rebooked. This is important if you have booked flights with us. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of rebooking. Subsequent name corrections will be subject to an airline rebooking fee. Caravelle Tours will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy. Name changes must be advised in writing.
3. RESERVATION AND PAYMENT: Rates and availability are not guaranteed until booking. No reservation is considered confirmed until a deposit of $100.00 per person is received. A $50.00 fee applies for reservations less than $300.00 total land services. Full payment must be received at least 60 days prior to departure. Late payments are subject to a $25.00 fee. Caravelle Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel the booking in case the payment has not been received within the agreed terms. The balance of the final invoice for additional services requested on site must be paid within 10 days after receipt of the invoice.
4. CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover are accepted to conveniently pay for your travel expenses associated with Caravelle Tours, provided a written authorization form is received, validated, and signed by the credit card holder. Restrictions may apply. For amounts larger than $10,000, we require payment by check.
5. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Your documents will be sent via email 3 weeks prior to departure, and/or after full payment has been received.
6. RESERVATION CHANGES AND PARTIAL CANCELLATIONS: Changes and partial cancellations are allowed up to 30 days prior to the first service date without any fee, after which a $50.00 fee per service will apply, plus any charges applied by the service provider.
7. FULL CANCELLATION FEES: All cancellations must be received in writing. A fee of $100.00 per person will be retained for any cancellation received up to 60 days prior to departure. Cancellations made thereafter are subject to the following fees: 59-31 days prior to departure 20% of total price; 30-16 days 30% of total price; 15-8 days 50% of total price; 7 days or less 100% of total price. Trip cancellation insurance is available upon request and highly recommended.
8. REFUNDS AND CLAIMS: No refunds will be given for any unused services. Airline and rail tickets are non-refundable once issued. No refunds will be made in the event of “no show” or trip interruption. All claims have to be submitted in writing no later than 14 days after the return date, to allow Caravelle Tours to make a timely investigation.
9. DISABLED TRAVELER: You must report any disability requiring special attention at the time of booking. Caravelle Tours will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is it responsible in case of denial of service by suppliers (i.e. hotels, carriers, etc). The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States, and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders.
10. INCLUDED AND NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICE: The full price of your trip includes all services specified at the time of booking (airfare, transfers, hotel accommodations, specified meals, tours). Expenses and items not mentioned in the brochure or on the website are not covered, including and not limited to: passport fees, visas, immunization charges, tips, meals other than those stated in the brochure and itinerary, sightseeing tours other than those specifically mentioned, telephone calls, and transportation to hometown airport. Please note, certain cities in Italy have a tourist tax. This tax must be paid by the traveler directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
11. HOTELS: Accommodation will be provided at the hotel/s described in the brochure and/or itinerary. All rooms have a private bath or shower. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotels may be substituted by others of a similar or better category at no extra cost or refund to the passenger. Single rooms, although assuring privacy, may be of inferior quality and are normally located in the remote parts of the hotel. Hotel rooms are not available before 12:00 noon and Caravelle Tours is not responsible for early arrivals. Porterage at the hotel is not included in the hotel prices. Please be aware that hotels and venues undergo renovations from time to time. Hotels and venues take all possible steps to limit disruption to their guests. Caravelle Tours Inc. will not entertain complaints or requests for refunds if a hotel or venue is carrying out renovations whilst a customer is resident. If Caravelle Tours Inc. is specifically advised of renovation work, dates may be provided, but these are subject to change and Caravelle Tours Inc. may not be notified.
12. PASSPORT AND VISA: All U.S. citizens traveling to Europe require a valid passport which’s expiration date is not within 6 months of the departure date. Non-U.S. citizens must check entry requirements with the Consulate or Embassy in their city of residence.
13. BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE: Baggage is carried on tour at owner’s risk and insurance is recommended. Baggage allowance is limited to 1 piece of luggage per person.
14. HOLIDAYS: During local or national holidays, certain facilities such as museums, restaurants, sightseeing tours and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives or slight itinerary adjustment will be offered whenever possible.
15. RESPONSIBILITY: The responsibility of Caravelle Tours and or their agents is limited. They act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel whether by railroad, motor coach, private car, boat, aircraft, or any other conveyance, and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by either reason of defect, though the acts or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or as a direct or indirect result of act of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, act of governments or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond the Operator control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passport, visas, or other documents. The airlines concerned are not responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time you are not aboard the aircraft. The passenger contract in use by the airline, when issued, constitutes the sole contract between you and the airline. Anyone not utilizing the pre-arranged transportation is responsible for the subsequent transportation. No changes in the itinerary are expected, but we reserve the right to make them if necessary. Because of unforeseen changes in transportation schedules, the land portion of your tour may be occasionally extended or curtailed. The Operator cannot be responsible for changes of itinerary. The number of days indicated for each itinerary begins with the day of scheduled departure and ends with the scheduled return arrival day, irrespective of the hour of departure or return, and may vary due to transportation schedule changes. The Operator reserves the right to accept or retain anyone as a passenger on its trip, or to cancel a trip. After refunding all partial and full payments, the Operator has no other obligations to passengers on cancelled trip. Unused portions of the itinerary are not refundable. Full or partial payment for a trip reservation constitutes agreement to all the provision of this brochure.